The Heart Pocket Word for the day is Awesome

Monday, July 12, 2010

Heart Pocket Word for the Day is Time!

The word from my heart pocket is Time!

Time flies.

It zooms in and around me while I work work work play play play jog jog jog jog laugh laugh laugh eat drink eat drink sleep.

Time stops.

There is only muffled noise inaudibly moving in and around me as I watch my boss mouth the words "let you go" as I stare at the rubble I once called home as I feel the soft shallow breathing of my newborn against my cheek in the middle of the night as my lover touches me with the tendering we both deserve.

Time heals.

Waiting becomes an active verb on the back side of perseverance, persistence and patience as I watch as I wish as I want as I hope as I pray as I forgive as I love. 

Time marches on.

An idea whose time has come. The time of your life. Time to waste. Time to keep silence. Time to laugh. Time to lose, time  to love, time to mourn. Time to plant. Time to remember. Time to speak, to stand, to weep, to wonder, too much too little too late. Not enough time.  

The time we have chosen in our lives is unknown to us. Our passions move us forward.

Take the time. That is its purpose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment